Welcome

Sunday, March 06, 2011

10 Days Challenge

10 Days Challenge
I've been tagged by my colleague, A-me for this 10 days Challenge.. erm, this is interesting so I've decided to took the challenge..hehe...at least I have something to write in my blog..right..so, here's the Challenge....

Copy this picture above & tag any 10 of your Friends. Good Luck!!


My 10 dearly friends have been tagged!!

Ms. Vampire @ Ridhanie
St.Richie @ Richie Tedy
BeautyFuLLife @ Nik Hazlinda
Being Myself @ Boy Kici
Deja Vu @ Ninie Jane
OwenEvil @ Woll
Diary of Journey @ Bbey
Just-me-Bie @ Phyllicia
Girllyen Life @ Girllyen
benardlaimenmichael @ Benard Laimen


My Dearly friends yg kena tagged, accept the challenge ya!!


Bisuk sy start sy punya challenge..ehehe... Start with the 1st one.. One Picture of Yourself..


Stay Tune......(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment