Welcome

Thursday, March 10, 2011

10 Days Challenge ~ Three Films ~

Aiyo..this post shud be posted yesterday ba kan..tp x sempat blogging last nite sbb too tired..yesterday was Ash Wednesday so I went to church and went back home around 1030pm..haha..malas maw blog sdh..sampai rumah trus tidur...hihi..so today, I have to blog two posts la ni...hehehe..


okay, lets continue with the post...
hurmm...FILMS..?? haiyaaa....failed oh sy kalu ini...sy bukan jenis kaki wayang..I dont know wat films/movies yg sy minat... I watch movie/films bila sy in a mood sja... aduinah..susah begini ni tau...kita bantai saja la...hahaha


1>> I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY ( Tagalog Movie )
2>> NGAYONG NANDITO KA ( Tagalog Movie )
3>> PANGAKO SAYO (Tagalog Movie )


hahaha..ambik ko! dlm banyak2 cerita..I love to watch tagalog movie.. yg 2nd and 3rd movies tu I just put seja..sbb I cant remember any movie lain yg sy penah tgk..hahaha...but the 1st one tu mmg totally BEST!!..u guys shud watch the movie..hahah


baaa...move to another post.. FOUR BOOKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment