Welcome

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

10 days Challenge ~ Two Songs ~

10 days Challenge < Two Songs >


I love this second challenge.. SONG!! I have lots of favorite songs in my head right now..but since the challenge cuma maw dua saja lagu..then I shud give my most Top 2 favorite song la kan....hihi...

>>> Chris Medina ~ What Are Words <<<
I just really really really love the song lyrics and melody so damn much... Plus, if u watch the video oso in YouTube..oh man, its really touched me...I even cried when I first heard the song. The lyrics was so beautiful and meaningful..You can read the lyrics from my previous post and tell me how you feel.... (^_^)

>>> Repvblik ~ Hanya Ingin Kau Tahu <<<
hehehe...this song is actually my favorite song with my beloved one.. both of us love this song so much. dia penah nynyi this song for me dulu mula2 berkenalan..ahaks(malu la pula)...the song lyrics maybe tdk la sepower lyrics Chris Medina but I chose this song sbb lagu ni ada kenangan bagi sy....(^_^)




so, thats the post for the 2nd Challenge...Next, will be THREE FILMS....

No comments:

Post a Comment